KJ Tait Engineers | Hamilton Grand
2627
portfolio_page-template-default,single,single-portfolio_page,postid-2627,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-4.1,popup-menu-slide-from-left,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.2,vc_responsive

Hamilton Grand

St Andrews

Sitting behind the 18th green and the Royal and Ancient Club House at St Andrews, Hamilton Grand with its distinctive red sandstone and white turret is one of the most photographed buildings in the world of golf. Built in 1895, the hotel was requisitioned by the army during World War Two, and then used as student halls of residence by the University of St Andrews until it was bought by the owners of the Old Course Hotel in 2009. KJ Tait Engineers provided full MEP engineering design services for the £11m redevelopment to provide luxury accommodation, restaurant, garden, sports bar and members’ lounge.

Category

Hotels & Residences